1/2/07

Music Non-Stop! / Zique à gogo!

Quite a “syntactic” week, this one, so there’s no time for a looooooooong post (aren’t you lucky? :P). Just in case you’re glued in front of your pc like me, I give you some interesting sites to ramble around. Put music in you life, you’ll work happily. I don’t know if you’ll work faster, though… :S
[Next thesis chapter deadline = in a week. So I’ll be able to tell you about my “musical-working” speed by then ;)]

The three sites I propose you today are similar in their basis: they propose you music depending on what you like or what you wanna listen to; there, you can find info about music, records and so on, and in some of them you can “create” a space where your different musical tastes are stored until next time.

I think that by trying them a bit, you can find quite a lot of differences between them and can also tell me which one you prefer! (and if you know something similar on the net, please let me know! :) ). I’ll give you my three ones in discovery order :P

Pandora (create your own music style radios)
Musicovery (choose what you wanna listen depending on what you’re in the mood for)
Last FM (huge! create your own music library from the styles you’ve got in your pc)

And that’s all! I think it’s better if you just go around there and see if you like one of these sites. Moreover, it seems they’re continuously improving them with more features and other things, so I think it’s worth having a look at it!

C YA!

1 comentari:

Iria ha dit...

grâces par les conseils musicaux Anna !
Depuis maintenant j'écrirai dans ton blog chez
français (MON français) pour pratiquer.
C'es ma professeur préférée !
Baisers, Iria